The most pivotal component of the PressurePro product line, Sensors remain the heartbeat of our comprehensive line of TPM Solutions. Offering both standard (regular bore) and industrial (large bore) options, PressurePro Sensors provide users with the accurate and continuous tire performance data needed to add safety and savings to their travels or operations.
The release of PressurePro’s Dynamic Sensor technology in 2017 marked another revolution in TPMS. Arming users with the market’s first intelligent Sensor technology, Dynamic Sensors are built with internal logic to evaluate pressure fluctuations over time and determine optimum tire operating parameters. Featuring increased temperature resolution (1.5C), increased pressure accuracy and the automatic increase of sampling and reporting during severe working conditions, Dynamic Sensors arm users with the same superior battery life, performance, durability and reliability that sets PressurePro apart.
The heart of our our comprehensive TPMS line, PressurePro Sensors arm users with the market’s only patent pending Dynamic Sensor technology. In addition to historical floor and ceiling alerts, our intelligent Sensors leverage unrivaled internal logic to continuously learn each tire’s unique performance, and utilize optimal operating parameters to create dynamic alerts – alerting you to tire issues 3x’s faster.
Offering regular and industrial/large bore options, PressurePro Sensors gives you the real time tire performance data needed to add safety and savings to every road – or off-road – you travel.
- 24/7 Monitoring for complete coverage
- Sealed (Waterproof) units allow full submersion and advanced durability
- External Installation enables easy and fast installation
- Increased reporting during working conditions for unmatched safety
- 8-215 PSI pressure range for comprehensive application use
- 24/7 monitoring
- patented dynamic reporting provides alerts 3x’s faster
- potted for advanced durability in all environments
- 8-208 psi sensor pressure operating range
- thread direct to stem, installing in seconds
- sealed (waterproof) for top performance in all applications
- standard and large bore options for use on all tire types/sizes
- increased sampling and reporting during working conditions
Data logging capabilities are further advanced by PressurePro’s Automated Data Logging Software (free for customer use), arming users with a progressive analyzation tool, while built-in RS232 and J1939 capabilities unlock quick integration to vehicle networks and communications devices, enabling remote monitoring.